Friday, February 7, 2014

Pay it forward Friday...Challenge #2


Today's pay it forward post is going out to all the introverts that are reading this saying there's no way I'm going to do this.....

Well guess what going out of your comfort zone never killed anybody...did it?

Today...I challenge you to go out of your way to meet one new person...it can be your mailman, the guy standing next to you in the grocery
store, I don't care who...you got this!!

My own personal goal for this challenge is to try and meet one new person everyday for a week...

The point of my challenges is to bring on change in yourself, you never know what you are capable of until you do it!! I will be posting here everyday that I meet someone new, and I hope that you will follow my lead and join in on this challenge!!

::LETS TO THIS::

No comments:

Post a Comment