Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Daddy's Little Girl


Today we celebrate my daddy's birthday. 

We lost my dad on my oldest son John's 6th birthday! He went into the hospital with kidney failure and we found out that wasn't all...he had stage 4 lung cancer and it was too late everything had started to shut down. 

Unfortunately in one short week we lost him...

Growing up...every birthday we would get him a new pair of blue jeans, lighters, and lottery tickets!! 

We miss him dearly and sent him some love tonight up to heaven!! 

Dear daddy, 
There are a lot of things I never got to tell you, but I can't dwell on the past...I hope that you have a great birthday! I hope you and mom are enjoying some captain d's!! I love you and happy birthday :)

Our time here on earth is never promised...don't forget to tell the people you love how much they really mean to you!!!

xoxo
Daddy's little girl


3 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to him and what an awesome post! You are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Bobby! You are so very missed. Luv you cuz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you both :) I think that he had a great birthday!!

    ReplyDelete