Thursday, January 16, 2014

Are you the next American Idol....

Last night the 13th year of American Idol aired...We won't talk about that I thought it was the 30th year, (we can tell I didn't pay attention in school)...the XIII threw me off...lol

Let me get back to the point of this post... Do you think you are you the next American Idol...

BECAUSE I KNOW I'M NOT....lol with that said, I do make a pretty good singer in the shower and lets not talk about the car rides with me and The Great Whitney Houston...Or I might even make a great back up dancer/singer for Miley Cyrus...ok ok I'm only kidding!!

I would hope that if you do think you are the next American Idol you go try out and follow your dreams...you know that saying YOLO...I believe in it and so should you...

 Before I go...can we please talk about the judges

In last nights episode everyone was so star struck over Jennifer Lopez, and I must admit she is pretty hot..but no one will compare to Steven Tyler...his smile, his laugh, his singing...Did I mention his smile. But I do think that Harry Connick Jr. will be a good addition to the show, He was pretty hilarious last night!!

So if you gather anything from this post...Remember YOLO...go on sing your heart out...and believe in yourself!! Now if you will excuse me, I am going to take my own advice and enjoy a good singing session in the shower!!

No comments:

Post a Comment