Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Valentine's Day came early this year...

 
Why didn't you save this for Valentine's Day hunny? I dont know...Valentine's day isn't the only day I can tell you that I love you!! Right?
 
This was a conversation between me and my husband that took place tonight, when he got home and saw a note on the door that read...IM SENDING YOU ON A LOVE SCAVENGER HUNT...
 
I placed notes all around the house that told him why I loved him...why you ask...Just because when I woke up this morning I felt like I needed to do something to tell him that I loved him...like he doesn't hear it a thousand times a day!!
 
So my question to you is...would you only do something like this on Valentines Day, anniversary, or another special occasion... or are you like me and do it just because you felt like you needed to do something out of the ordinary??
 
P.S. Valentines day is in 28 DAYS!!


2 comments:

  1. Aw that is so sweet! I love to leave notes for Kris every so often at random places in the house I know he will go to! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) Brian loved it, he said he was laughing the whole time..I wish that I was here to see it!!

    ReplyDelete