Thursday, January 23, 2014

Gold may have won my heart finally...

EEEKKKK....alright ladies I am super excited to show you some new pieces that I have been working on...so without further ado...here they are


...and as you can see I need someone to photograph these for me...better than I can :) so if you would like to volunteer your time please let me know when and where....I'll be there!!

All three of these are made of recyclable material and can be customized as you wish. Both of the necklaces are paired with a black satin ribbon. They can be made in gold or silver.

MY OPINION: 
Honestly, I am not a gold person...I personally only wear silver, but when I paired the gold with the black ribbon something about it just caught my eye and I loved it!!

I would love some help naming these three pieces...so if you have any suggestions please leave them in the comments below!!

xoxo
Alana

8 comments: