Friday, January 24, 2014

Simple Love Challenge

For the year 2014 I decided that I wanted to try and make a difference in someone's life...I don't know who's but...I will make an impact on someone...with the words Simple and Love...and I started TODAY....

Today, I decided to make a weekly simple love challenge...here are the details...

Every Friday, I'm going to post a challenge, after you perform your challenge...please post your pictures with the hashtag #simplelovechallenge...to either facebook or instagram!! OR below I will leave my email address where you can send me pictures as well...

I hope that you will join me in trying to make a small difference in the world around us!!

CHALLENGE #1 write an inspiring note for someone to see...need an idea..I got one for you!!
Today, I choose to write on the bathroom mirrors at work for everyone to see!! (no worries my boss loved it)

Alright... Get ready, Set, Write!! I can't wait to see your pictures!!

A will choose a few of my favorite pictures to post on my blog for every weeks challenge!!

I would love to hear some ideas that everyone is coming up with...please comment below :)

P.S. you can also send me your pictures with a description to simpleloveboutique@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. It was nice to see this written on the mirrors today...I knew it was you the moment I saw it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 😘 I'm so glad you liked it...and I hope you will join my challenge!!

    ReplyDelete