Thursday, February 13, 2014

Salmon cake (Pinterest recipe) Review



Well let be begin by saying that I am not a food critic, but I will be scoring this dish as if I am one...lol

you can see the recipe here.

A girlfriend from work actually found this on pinterest and made it and said it was really good, so I decided to give it a whirl!!

For this recipe I had to purchase a lot of the ingredients.

Can I just say it was worth it!!

THE OVERALL SCORE FOR THIS DISH IS A: 10

For the following reasons:

1. It was an easy dish to prepare
2. The appearance did not look very appealing, but don't judge a book by its cover.
3. It was so creamy and perfect in every way!!
4. When my Husband saw the salmon come out of the can he was not impressed, but once it was all said and done...he can't stop raving about them and telling all his friends!!
5. As you can see from the last picture the kids loved them.
This recipe served 4 of us

We will be making this dish again!! 

p.s. when you are cutting the lemon...don't cut the lemon in your hand or you will cut your finger like I did ;)

xoxo
Alana

1 comment:

  1. we have already purchased the ingredients to make again! they were so good...
    next time you should try the dipping sauce!

    ReplyDelete