Monday, January 4, 2016

So Tomorrow is Monday...

As my long dreamy break comes to end some things I'll miss, but look forward too...

I'm not going to lie being a stay at home mom is not for me...Lets face it..I need my adult interaction!! 
I will miss waking up to Brayden's sweet smiling face...although a schedule is very good for his well being. He honestly did really well for not being in school for 16 days! I will miss the hours from 1-3 when all is quiet in my house...where we all get snuggled under a blanket and take a nap! {If you know me you know I live for a nap.} I will miss the $460.00 that I saved from not having to take the kids to afterschool!

I will love getting back to a schedule! I will love all my adult interaction! I will love picking up the kids and hearing about their days...Hopefully we have a good drop of this morning with the bus and normal routine with Brayden ;) 

I'm going to remember that everything we love about breaks, holidays and special occasions is available to us every single day.

If you had a break I hope you loved it just as much as we did ours!

xoxo
Alana



No comments:

Post a Comment