Thursday, February 6, 2014

Throwback Thursday (kids edition)


Last year I wanted to do something cute for my oldest for Valentine's Day...I found myself on pinterest, and of course I knew I would find something great...and did I ever, "14 days of love"...you can see a bunch of ideas here from pinterest. (I chose to do cute personal sayings on hearts)....I didn't know how he was going to take it, because I thought maybe he (age: 6) was to cool for mom to be leaving him notes on his door...

But guess what...On February 1st, 2013 he woke up and said..."Mom, someone left me a note on my door, I think it was Tina the Tooth Fairy", I replied "baby you might want to read that better"...He looked at me like I was crazy, and went back and examined the heart a little bit closer and said "oh that says, love Mom (insert humongous smile here)  awww...mom I love it thank you!!" and everyday he looked forward to finding a new note on his door!!

Pat myself on the back for a job well done...thank you pinterest for the inspiration <3

AND...I do believe that I will do this until he is 18!!

This year...he was still in awe of it, and he wants me to make him go on a love scavenger hunt like I did here, for my husband!! (P.S. if you are looking for something cute to do for your significant other you should totally read that post...Brian loved it :)

Ok so now its your turn...please share your ideas that you do with your kids for Valentine's Day!! I cant wait to hear about all of them :)

xoxo
Alana

2 comments: