Saturday, March 22, 2014

Bridesmaid.


Do you hear that? That is ^ Jordan saying "yes to the dress"....

you can read all about how we became best friends HERE...and how she popped the question!!!

I started my morning with some coffee with the hubby and kids. Jordan's dress appointment was at 12:30.

FAST FORWARDING NOW.................

12:30 everyone arrives at David's Bridal, and the dress experience all becomes very real for Jordan. We meet with our consultant Tracy, who gives her the run down of how the appointment is going to go...

Strapless, blingy (Is that even a word...well now it is), and a short train are the criteria for the perfect dress...and later on we find out she likes, shiny vs flat and ruching which we all said wrong a million times...lol

While we wait for her to try on her dresses...The other bridesmaids (Holly and Ambre) and I...goof off, and look at all the CRAAAZZZYY dresses...It was kind of hard not to, but we found a Tinkerbell dress, an Ariel dress...and as the day goes on a dress that I will try on!!

Now what everyone is waiting for...The dress details

Dress Number 1: your basic dress, nothing fancy going on, just some ruching, a short train, a sweetheart cut and shiny white
Dress Number 2: ruching all the way down, shiny white, sweetheart cut, short train, and a little bit of accent bead work on the side
Dress Number 3: wasn't even picture worthy...lol
Dress Number 4: off white, ruching, lots of bead work front and back, long train, and a sweetheart cut
Dress Number 5: ruching, beading on one side, shiny white, short train, sweetheart cut
Dress Number 6: sweetheart cut, shiny white lots of bead work on the bust half and slowly makes it way down the dress and all over the back and long train. 
Dress Number 7: ruching, bead work on top half, ruffly, and off white

shifting gears really quick...between all the dress trying on...The phrase...ONE OF YOU IS GOING TO GET MY ASS OUT OF THIS DRESS...was said...not by the bride, but by me..there was this little dress that we thought was...(how do I put this nicely...ummm...scandalous....)well needless to say I got into it, but couldn't get my ass out of it..between laughing hysterically and seriously trying to pull this dress off of me...Jordan finally got me out of it!!

Back to the Bride to be....

Jordan rang her bell and we all cheered...as she announced that she said YES TO THE DRESS!

Which dress do you think she chose? you won't find out from me until after May 24, 2014

Thank you Jordan for a great day, and I can't wait to see you walk down the aisle in your beautiful dress!! I love you and I wish nothing but happiness for you and Brandon on your wedding day!!

xoxo
Alana





No comments:

Post a Comment